12-3pm with Brunch & Drinks | Saturday 6 Apr 2019 | House, Lower Leeson St, Dublin 2 | Tickets €40-50* and include brunch, drinks and goodie bag.
Welcome to the Board
- Rebecca Burrell of Burrell Marketing and Publicity. 28 years ago, Rebecca and her mother founded the boutique Lifestyle PR agency. They’re a consumer focussed agency and have worked with major brands across fashion, Beauty, hospitality and lifestyle. The company is now part of a Global network PR group-SERMO who specialise in Luxury and Lifestyle PR.
- Sibéal Davitt, a dance artist, performer and teacher from Dublin. Her style of dance is influenced by contemporary, classical and Irish traditional ‘sean-nós’ dance, having trained in all styles from an early age. In 2009 she won ‘Glas Vegas’, a national talent competition televised on TG4, and subsequently performed in Las Vegas and at several other venues around the world. Sibéal has been performing, touring and creating her own work for over 10 years.
- GirlCrew Premium members can avail of tickets for €40 – find the discount code in your private group.
- GirlCrew App members can avail of tickets for €45 – find the discount code on the event page in the GirlCrew app.
- Full price tickets are €50
The Board is only open to those aged 18+. Please note, a photographer will be on hand to take photos for social media etc. You will not receive an e-ticket or printed ticket so please hold onto your email receipt for proof of purchase if needed. Any questions about the event can be directed to email@example.com, please include The Board in the subject of the email.