Easy Access for GirlCrew If You’ve Run Out of Space for Apps
If you’re struggling with storage space on your phone and can’t bear to delete those precious photos, videos, music or other important apps – we feel your pain! But if you’d still like easy access to GirlCrew (or any other website or platform) we’ve got the perfect little solution for you.
The GirlCrew app is only about 2MB, so pretty nifty to download and if you’ve even a smidge of room, you can get it free here for iPhone or Android. If you struggle with storage space, have a Windows phone or just prefer not to download apps however, scroll down for the solution for your device!
The majority of smart phones today allow you to ‘pin’ a website to your Home Screen – so it looks like a little app icon, but takes you direct to the website of your choice.
As GirlCrew is available in browser (for example Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Opera) by just going to GirlCrew.com and clicking Log in or by going direct to app.girlcrew.com, it means you can have easy access, whatever device you’re on, and whatever storage space you have left.
For Android Phones
1. Open Chrome, Firefox or whatever you usually use to go to websites on your phone.
2. Type in app.girlcrew.com and Log In.
3. Then click the menu (three dots in upper right corner), as shown below.
4. Select ‘Add to Home Screen’, as shown below.
5. Et voila! There it is right on your home screen. You can pin from your favorite group for quickest access to that one, your Home Crew or the GirlCrew Newsfeed, simply follow the above steps when you’re on the page you want to pin.
1. Open Safari – Chrome doesn’t have this option on iPhone.
2. Go to app.girlcrew.com and Log In to GirlCrew
3. In the menu at the bottom, click the ‘Share’ icon, as shown in screenshot below.
4. Select Add to Home Screen, as shown below.
5. Rename if you like and then tap ‘Add’ in the upper right corner.
6. Et voila! There it is right on your home screen. You can pin from your favorite group for quickest access to that one, your Home Crew or the GirlCrew Newsfeed, simply follow the above steps when you’re on the page you want to pin.
PS. I promise to charge my phone and read my texts soon.
For Windows Phones
- Open Internet Explorer and go to app.girlcrew.com
- Log in.
- Select the More menu in Internet Explorer (three little dots)
- From there choose, Pin to Start!
- You should now have a tile just for GirlCrew!
If you have any issues or use a different browser or device, either simply log in at girlcrew.com, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see if we can figure out how to do it for your phone or device.
Latest posts by elva carri (see all)
- We Believed Her, We Marched, Now What? - April 4, 2018
- Live Like a Queen: Entry Level Job with Prince Harry & Meghan Markle - January 27, 2018
- Explainer: Brexit Summed Up in a Nutshell - December 11, 2017