GirlCrew & Microsoft Present GirlCrew Pro 6
Thursday 9 February, 6.30pm | Filmbase, Curved Street, Temple Bar | €15
Whether you’re looking to advance your career, switch industries or become an entrepreneur and create your own dream job, our speakers will be ready to share their advice and experience. Previous GirlCrew Pro events have been incredibly interesting and honest, with inspiring women sharing the ups as well as the downs of their career paths and the long winding roads it often took to get to where they are today. A big thank you to Microsoft Ireland for helping to make this possible. Ticket price includes tea, coffee and sandwiches.
We’ll be making our speaker announcements in our Facebook Event Page, so be sure to click ‘going’ to stay tuned. Every GirlCrew Pro event to date has sold out so be sure to book your tickets soon.
Previous GirlCrew Pro speakers have included:
- Fionnuala Meehan, current head of Google Ireland
- Una Mullally, journalist, broadcaster, author and LGBT rights campaigner
- Domini Kemp, Celebrity chef, cook book author and entrepreneur
- Aisling Powell – Make-up artist, beauty editor for beaut.ie and owner of Empower Studio
- As well as Sinead Burke, Avril Mulcahy, Ciara O’Toole, Keren Jackson and MANY more.
We suggest people come with some questions prepared for our knowledgeable speakers as we think this helps really make the most of it. But we’ll also be inviting you to make your own pitch. Attendees have the opportunity to make a one minute pitch to win a €250 cash prize to support either their own business, or to help advance their career. Whether you want to put it towards advertising, a course, or some interview gear or coaching, just tell us what you’d like it for and why.
Latest posts by elva carri (see all)
- Want to Trek the Atlas Mountains in Morocco this August? - April 25, 2017
- Annie Lavin is Relationship Goals | Meet the GirlCrewer #97 - April 20, 2017
- You’re Not a Just a ‘Woman in Tech’: Nominate Your SXSW Hero - February 16, 2017