Sign Up for Fun, Friendship, Adventure & New Connections
Avail of everything GirlCrew Premium has to offer for our introductory rate of just $10 per month! Premium launches for San Francisco this 1 July 2018, so if you’re signing up early, we’ll automatically add the extra days to your account if you ever decide to cancel.x
What is GirlCrew Premium?
The GirlCrew app is free, but with Premium, you get that little bit extra.
★ Social & Professional
- Expand your personal network to make new friends you may otherwise have never crossed paths with.
- Expand your professional network by socializing with a group not limited to any single industry or career type! There are so many networking groups for specific careers and industries, let’s get some cross-pollination going.
★ 4 Hosted Events Per Month
- We guarantee 4 events a month, with invites going out 4-8 weeks in advance so you can plan ahead easily.
- We ensure a variety of events – from active hikes and kayaking, to weekends away, dinners, brunches, drinks and exciting, unique events we see coming up.
- Costs of events themselves are varied too – from free to budget to luxury. So there are times to treat ourselves, and times to save those pennies.
- One of our team will always be there to host, and you’ll always have their phone number.
★ Emails & Calendar Invites in Advance
- Weekly calendar invites
- Weekly email about that week’s event
- At a glance upcoming events included in weekly email
★ Private Facebook & Whatsapp Groups
You’ll be added to our Premium San Francisco Facebook and Whatsapp groups if you wish to be. Your Premium events will be listed here but you can post your own event ideas for in between official ones too.
We’ve secured discounts to a variety of online businesses for you to avail of as one of our Premium members, and will be working to team up with some local offline businesses in the coming year too.
★ Supporting Techtonica to Help Bridge the Diversity Gap
Every month, $1 dollar of your subscription goes to Techtonica. Techtonica provide free tech training, living stipends, childcare costs and job placements to women and non-binary, feminine-adjacent adults in need in the Bay Area. They cover everything from software development to project management, UI/UX design and more.
“Our apprentices are local, women and non-binary, feminine-adjacent adults with low incomes, preventing more displacement and empowering the people who really need tech skills.
75% of our participants so far have been people of color.”
It’s also founded and run by fellow GirlCrew member Michelle Glauser. Find out more about their incredible work at techtonica.org.
GirlCrew Premium, The Story So Far…
GirlCrew Premium has been running in Dublin for over a year, here’s just a few of the things we got up to!
- Weekends away
- Jo Malone Perfume Workshop & Samples
- Games Night with Free Food provided by Just Eat
- Sailing Dublin Bay on a Luxury Yacht
- Brunches, Dinners, Tapas and Wine and Cheese evenings
- Croke Park Skyline Tour
- Gaming Night in Token
- The Races at the Curragh
- The biggest picnic you’ve ever seen at the top of The Sugar Loaf
- Karaoke, hikes, cinema trips, burritos, coffees, museum visits, comedy and so much more
Members have loved the variety of events, the guarantee of one a week, that they know what events are coming up ahead of time, and that they always have a reliable and friendly point of contact.
What are you waiting for? Sign Up Today & Check Out the First 4 Events!
Requirements, Terms & Conditions
GirlCrew Premium is not currently available on the GirlCrew app, and will be run via email, calendar invites and a private Facebook group.
Please allow 72 hours for your sign up to be processed. Within 72 hours you’ll be provided with a welcome email, group invite, calendar subscription invite and details of upcoming events. After this time, calendar invites, email updates etc go out weekly.
If you haven’t received any of the above after 72 hours please contact email@example.com.
You must be 18 years or older to join GirlCrew Premium.
Standard GirlCrew Guidelines apply within premium groups and events.
Your subscription does not include tickets, food, coffees, drinks etc.
Subscription fee covers admin time in organising, booking, hosting and more.
Your subscription is inclusive of VAT and is non-refundable.
Monthly subscriptions can be cancelled by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 72 hours for your cancellation to be processed.
To change your email address for email communication, please contact email@example.com
Payments are processed via a third party integration.