GirlCrew and Microsoft present GirlCrew Pro
GirlCrew Pro 8 will take place Wednesday 16th May at 6.30pm. The venue is Huckletree, The Academy, 42 Pearse Street, Dublin 2.
Official Event Page – Click ‘going’ to stay up to date with speaker announcements.
About the Event
Whether you’re looking to advance your career, switch industries or become an entrepreneur and create your own dream job, GirlCrew Pro is the event for you. Our speakers will share their advice and experience, including the ups as well as the downs of their career paths. A big thank you to Microsoft Ireland for helping to make this event possible.
Speakers for GirlCrew Pro 8 have not yet been announced, but previous speakers have included:
- Domini Kemp, Celebrity chef, cook book author and entrepreneur
- Dearbhail McDonald, Group Business Editor at Independent News & Media
- Fionnuala Meehan, Head of Google Ireland
- Anna Scally, Tax partner at KPMG
- Avril Copeland, CEO of Tickerfit and adventure racer
- Joanne Morrissey, HR director at Microsoft Ireland
- Ciamh McCrory – Communications director, digital influencer
- Mary Cronin – CEO, lecturer and entrepreneur
- Aisling Powell – Make-up artist, beauty editor for beaut.ie and owner of Empower Studio
- Ciara Donlon, Founder of Theya Lingerie
- Una Mullally, journalist, broadcaster, author and LGBT rights campaigner
- Andrea Horan, CEO of Tropical Popical
- As well as Sinead Burke, Avril Mulcahy, Ciara O’Toole, Keren Jackson and more.
We’re lining up some amazing people for our May 2018 event and will keep you posted with announcements on the GirlCrew app, just click here and select ‘Count me in’ on the event to see the updates.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Pro Mailing List’ in the subject to receive email updates on future GirlCrew Pro events.
Click the Buy Now button below to book your place at the event. Please note tickets are *not* physical tickets and we don’t send email confirmations, so please keep your PayPal email receipt/record as proof of purchase as this may be used for confirmation if necessary. Tickets (€15) are non refundable and include tea, coffee and sandwiches. GirlCrew app needed for entry.
Tickets are inclusive of VAT at 23%.