[Sold Out]GirlCrew and Microsoft present GirlCrew Pro
In association with Irish Times Training
Thursday 25 August, 6.30pm, Irish Times, Tara Street, Dublin 2.
Official Event Page – Click ‘going’ to stay up to date with speaker announcements.
About the Event
Whether you’re looking to advance your career, switch industries or become an entrepreneur and create your own dream job, our speakers will be ready to share their advice and experience. Previous GirlCrew Pro events have been incredibly interesting but also very honest with incredible women sharing the ups as well as the downs of their career paths and the long winding roads it often took to get to where they are today. A big thank you to Microsoft Ireland for helping to make this possible.
Speakers for GirlCrew Pro 5 have not yet been announced, but previous speakers have included:
- Domini Kemp, Celebrity chef, cook book author and entrepreneur
- Clodagh Logue, HR Director Microsoft Ireland
- Kathy Foley, Content Marketing Manager at Twitter
- Una Mullally, journalist, broadcaster, author and LGBT rights campaigner
- Fionnuala Meehan, Google’s managing director of SME sales for Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- Anna Scally, tax partner at KPMG
- Avril Copeland, CEO of Tickerfit and adventure racer
- Ciamh McCrory – Communications director, digital influencer
- Mary Cronin – CEO, lecturer and entrepreneur
- Aisling Powell – Make-up artist, beauty editor for beaut.ie and owner of Empower Studio
- Ciara Donlon, Founder of Theya Lingerie
- Deanna O’Connor, Editor at Xpose Magazine
- As well as Sinead Burke, Avril Mulcahy, Ciara O’Toole, Keren Jackson and more.
We’re lining up some amazing people for our August 2016 event and will keep you posted with announcements on the Facebook Event Page, just click here and select ‘Going’ to see the updates.
Tickets [Now Sold Out]
Email email@example.com with ‘Pro Mailing List’ in the subject to receive email updates on future GirlCrew Pro events.
Click the Buy Now button below to book your place at the event. Please note tickets are *not* physical tickets and we don’t send email confirmations, so please keep your PayPal email receipt/record as proof of purchase as this may be used for confirmation if necessary. Tickets are non refundable and include tea, coffee and sandwiches.
Tickets are inclusive of VAT at 23%.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 11 Ways To Balance Work and Family - October 13, 2017
- 7 Pieces of Advice from Female Entrepreneurs - October 3, 2017
- 5 Great Reasons To Study at Dublin Business School - August 18, 2017