GirlCrew & PayPal present an event for anyone who needs a time out from adult responsibilities!
Cinema Room, Generator Hostel, Smithfield, Dublin 7
Thursday 9th June, 18, 30pm, Tickets €6 incl. booking fee.
Join us in the chilled out cinema room in the Generator Hostel, Smithfield, on Thursday June 9th for a very special tea party, with some of our favourite childhood stories and time to simply colour and daydream. Even though this is a GirlCrew organised event, it is open to everyone.
PayPal thinks everyone deserves some time out from their busy schedules so they’re helping us throw this one. Louise Phelan, head of PayPal Ireland will be joining us and might even treat us to a few words of wisdom on keeping a great work-life balance.
We’re excited to be inviting in SocialBee who’ll be treating us all to tea, scones, records and beautifully vintage setting. Louise Phelan, head of PayPal Ireland will be joining us and may even treat us to some words of wisdom on keeping a great work-life balance.
- Images to colour in while you listen to stories will be supplied, along with markers and pencils but if you’d like to bring your own, that’s cool too.
- We won’t kick anyone out for not colouring in between the lines.
- Tea and scones are included in your ticket price but food and drinks are available in the Generator too if you want to come early or hang out late.
- This is a no phones event. Phones will be placed in an evenlope, in a box on entry and you’ll be given a ticket to have it returned to you safely when you’re leaving. Sort of like a tiny cloakroom for phones. We do not strictly enforce this rule, but it you’d be surprised with how nice it is to have it taken away for a little while!
If you’re an illustrator and are interested in supplying your work to be coloured in, if you’re a children’s author and would like to come and read your story, or if you make music that is suitably lovely for in between stories, email email@example.com
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Why You SHOULDN’T Do a Detox Diet - February 7, 2018
- Your GirlCrew Survival Guide - October 16, 2017
- 5 Great Reasons To Study at Dublin Business School - August 18, 2017