GirlCrew and Microsoft present GirlCrew Pro
In association with Irish Times Training.
Tuesday 10 May 2016, 6.30pm, The Irish Times Building, Tara St, Dublin 2.
About the Event
Whether you’re looking to advance your career, switch industries or become an entrepreneur and create your own dream job, our speakers will be ready to share their advice and experience. Previous GirlCrew Pro events have been incredibly interesting but also very honest with incredible women sharing the ups as well as the downs of their career paths and the long winding roads it often took to get to where they are today. A big thank you to Microsoft Ireland for helping to make this possible.
Previous GirlCrew Pro speakers have included:
- Kathy Foley, Content Marketing Manager at Twitter
- Una Mullally, journalist, broadcaster, author and LGBT rights campaigner
- Fionnuala Meehan, Google’s managing director of SME sales for Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- Anna Scally, tax partner at KPMG
- Avril Copeland, CEO of Tickerfit and adventure racer
- Ciara Donlon, Founder of Theya Lingerie
- Deanna O’Connor, Editor at Xpose Magazine
- As well as Sinead Burke, Avril Mulcahy, Ciara O’Toole, Keren Jackson and more.
We’re lining up some amazing people for our May 2016 event and will keep you posted with announcements on the event page.
Tickets are now sold out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be added to the waitlist and emailed in advance of future GirlCrew Pro events.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- What Career is Right for You? And Do You Really Have to Love Your Job? - April 14, 2017
- GirlCrew and Click&Go Holiday Giveaway - March 31, 2017
- The 11 Incredible Women Shortlisted for GirlCrew’s SXSW Queen of Tech 2017 - March 3, 2017